NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The AGM will be on Thursday 25th February 2016
At Bradville Hall Community Centre
As members of the group we would like to invite you to the AGM. We would also welcome you to help in the election of the committee to manage the group for the coming year 2016/17.
Please join us at the church for our Heritage Open Days.
- Thursaday 10th Septermber – two walks, see http://www.mkheritage.co.uk/hodmk/ for details
- Friday 11th September
- Saturday 12th Sepember
- Sunday 13th September – family fun day with cakes, drinks, games. Noon onwards.
If you are popping along and have any children we would like to see them dressed in costumes covering the time from Romans to Victorians.
Join one of our walking parades going from either Oakridge Park Winchcombe Meadows Play Area or the Black Horse Pub leaving at 11.30am.
Hope you can join us and help us celebrate our wonderful achievement
Please join us at the Black Horse pub for our meeting at 17:30 on 22nd July 2015.
1. Minutes of last meeting
2. Matters arising
3. Update on members site visit to meet The Parks Trust 13th July…..
4. Heritage Open Days 10 – 13th September & Opening Event combined, ongoing organization.
5. Time and location of meetings a problem for some, any ideas?
6. Publicity for above, and Parish Newsletter article
7. Invitation to meet architects’ on site 23rd July, questions to be asked.
We’ll be holding a Heritage Open Day on Sunday 13th September.
Stay tuned for more details.
We are pleased to report that repair work will soon start on the church and its surroundings. Below is an internal note discussing the matter.