Thanks to the Parks Trust we now have two new wooden interpretation boards to assist visitors to the church.
Here is a photo of some of the SSPC group and The Parks Trust pictured with one of the boards.
Please download the Map and the Notes for the guided walk around the church area.
Follow the links. When the images open, right-click (or tap-and-hold on a mobile) in your browser to download to your device.
Please join us at the church for our Heritage Open Days.
- Thursaday 10th Septermber – two walks, see http://www.mkheritage.co.uk/hodmk/ for details
- Friday 11th September
- Saturday 12th Sepember
- Sunday 13th September – family fun day with cakes, drinks, games. Noon onwards.
If you are popping along and have any children we would like to see them dressed in costumes covering the time from Romans to Victorians.
Join one of our walking parades going from either Oakridge Park Winchcombe Meadows Play Area or the Black Horse Pub leaving at 11.30am.
Hope you can join us and help us celebrate our wonderful achievement
We’ll be selling books at these fund-raising events.
- Saturday 4th April, Oakridge Park.
- Saturday 25th April, Bradville Hall Community Centre
- Monday 4th May, Bradville Rec
Come and join us for an Easter Egg hunt on Good Friday, 3rd April 2015.
Easter Egg Hunt 2015